Derion Vence Denies Killing Maleah Davis, Is He Covering For The Mom? - B L A C K N E S S | U N C E N S O R E D

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Derion Vence Denies Killing Maleah Davis, Is He Covering For The Mom?

 
In a tearful jailhouse interview with CNN affiliate KTRK on Tuesday, Vence defended himself, saying "nothing bad happened to Maleah" and "she didn't suffer."
 
"I would never do anything to hurt her. That's not me. Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you I'm not that type of dude ... I ain't no killer, bro," he said. 
 
Instead of sitting in jail, he said, he should be at home with Maleah, her mother, Brittany Bowens, and their children. 
 
"I should be home with my family. With Maleah, the kids and Brittany, cooking dinner and watching Netflix," Vence said. "Nothing bad happened to Maleah."
 
When asked how she ended up dead, he declined to discuss it without his lawyer present, but said the truth will come out, the affiliate reported. 
 
Bowens said she's still in shock over her daughter's death. She told the affiliate she was out of town for her father's funeral, and had left Maleah under the care of the man she was once engaged to.
 
"When you are in a situation like this, you start to become numb. And what do you do when you can't feel?" she said. "I just want the truth of what happened. Not some narrative that was created by somebody else."
 
You can read the full and complete story by clicking here

Let me just say I send my sincere condolences out to the family who truly cared and took care of Maleah. Body language is everything. Not so much what someone says. When I watched Brittany Bowens interview, all of them in fact, there's no true emotion and everything she says just feel like it's scripted. Now of course everyone grieves differently and she's not entitled nor expected to be on t.v down on her knees screaming so the world can see, however this is a public case that involved a lot of public information about her (Brittany) and Derion. Nothing made sense and the whole story fell apart pretty quickly. 

At this point I feel along with many others that the mom is involved somehow. Looking back at the timeline provided, Maleah technically haven't been seen since April 26th.  This case is just really sad and it's aggravating because the damage is already done and the truth have yet to come out. It's like a game to these people (Derion & Brittany) or those involved. In the end all I care about is that justice is rightfully served for Maleah.

1 comment:

  1. I am trully sorry for Maleah not for the adult involve in hurting this precious and innocent child but I got to be straight up I see no real imotion from her mom there is more to all this.R.I.P Maleah gine to soon but never forgoten

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and mindful when leaving a comment. Any and all rude, racial, personal attacks, etc will be removed. Kindness takes you far in life.