A Selfless Man, John Marsden Of Houston, TX. - B L A C K N E S S | U N C E N S O R E D

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

A Selfless Man, John Marsden Of Houston, TX.


I first learned about John Marsden when the Maleah Davis story first broke. Since then I have been a follower and can honestly say I am truly touched by everything he continues to do for his community. From feeding the homeless to fighting for justice for Homicide Victims, and more. I decided to personally take a moment to write this blog to bring attention to John and the people who walk side by side with him. Each and everyone of them deserve recognition for all that they do. 

If you would like to know more about John Marsden and follow him as he continues to help his community in Houston, TX  you can follow him by clicking here.  

As the holidays roll around John will be putting together another event to give back. If you would like to help out he does have a CASHAPP: $JohnA75  where you can donate if you choose to.  Below are some pictures of his latest event that involved feeding the Homeless. Which was a complete success. Nobody went to sleep hungry yesterday who was able to attend.




We are living in a time when coming together is very important, as well as giving back. If you have time make a few care bags or buy someone lunch. I learned a lot from John and feel so inspired that I plan to do my own give back during Christmas time.  It's up to us to better our community and built each other up.

This is my feel good story, something I plan to do more often. So if you know anyone in your community that does an outstanding job with giving back, feel free to e-mail me as I don't mind putting together a blog post to bring some attention to those who deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and mindful when leaving a comment. Any and all rude, racial, personal attacks, etc will be removed. Kindness takes you far in life.